| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Duverge in February is hot at 26.95 °C (80.51 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 32.8 °C (91 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally warm with an average low of 21.1 °C (70 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty. A paltry 15.6mm (0.6in) of water is discharged.
- The shortest day is 11:18 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:30.
Check the distance to and compare the Duverge February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Duverge, Dominican Republic
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Duverge:
- Santiago R., Dominican Republic - 124.7 kms (77.5 miles) N
- Moncion, Dominican Republic - 123.1 kms (76.5 miles) NNE
- San J. Matas, Dominican Republic - 122.3 kms (76 miles) NNE
- Jarabacoa, Dominican Republic - 124.6 kms (77.4 miles) NE
- Constanz, Dominican Republic - 104.6 kms (65 miles) NE
- San Juan, Dominican Republic - 58.5 kms (36.4 miles) NE
- El Cercado, Dominican Republic - 38.9 kms (24.2 miles) N
- San J. Ocoa, Dominican Republic - 109.1 kms (67.8 miles) E
- Azua, Dominican Republic - 77.3 kms (48 miles) E
- Neyba, Dominican Republic - 16.8 kms (10.5 miles) NE
- Tamayo, Dominican Republic - 33.6 kms (20.9 miles) E
- Bani, Dominican Republic - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) E
- Barahona, Dominican Republic - 48.2 kms (30 miles) ESE
- Polo, Dominican Republic - 41.7 kms (25.9 miles) SE